Surgeries and Other Treatments For Disorders of the Ear, Nose and Throat
By Kristin Hayes, About.com Guide
General Information about different surgeries and treatments used to treat disorders of the ear, nose and throat.
A list of surgeries used to treat disorders of the ear, nose and throat listed alphabetically.
- Overview of Sinus Surgery
- Information For Parents About Ear Tubes
- Reduction of Turbinates
- What is Endoscopy?
- What is an EGD?
- What Is a Frenulotomy?
- What Is UPPP (Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty)?
- What is Submucosal Resection of the Nose
- What is a Tympanoplasty?
- What Is Concha Bullosa?
- The Best Foods to Eat After a Tonsillectomy
- What Are Clear Liquids?
- Why Can't I Eat Before Surgery?
- Is Bleeding After a Tonsillectomy an Emergency?
- How to Prepare Your Child For Surgery
Non-surgical treatments for disorders of the ear, nose and throat.