Medications Used to Treat ENT Disorders
Medication facts for drugs used to treat disorders of the ear, nose and throat.
Medications used to treat ENT disorders that are sold in the United States without a prescription.
- Prilosec (omeprazole)
- Claritin (loratadine)
- Afrin (oxymetazoline)
- How to Calculate the Right Dose of Acetaminophen For Your Child
- Vicks VapoRub
- What You Should Know Before Taking Allegra
- What is a Nasal Decongestant?
- Find Medications Using About.com's Drug Finder
Medications used to treat disorders of the ear, nose and throat available in the United States by prescription.
- H1N1 (novel influenza) Vaccine
- Seasonal Flu Shot
- Flumist by Medimmune
- Dexilant (dexlansoprazole)
- Omnaris (ciclesonide)