Medications Used to Treat ENT Disorders
Medications used to treat ENT disorders that are sold in the United States without a prescription.
- Prilosec (omeprazole)
- Claritin (loratadine)
- Afrin (oxymetazoline)
- How to Calculate the Right Dose of Acetaminophen For Your Child
- Vicks VapoRub
- What You Should Know Before Taking Allegra
- What is a Nasal Decongestant?
- Find Medications Using About.com's Drug Finder
Medications used to treat disorders of the ear, nose and throat available in the United States by prescription.
- H1N1 (novel influenza) Vaccine
- Seasonal Flu Shot
- Flumist by Medimmune
- Dexilant (dexlansoprazole)
- Omnaris (ciclesonide)