By Kristin Hayes, About.com Guide
Pain in the Ear, Nose and Throat
Conditions that cause pain in the ear, nose and throat.
Many Ear, nose and throat disorders are caused by common infections.
- The Common Cold
- What Causes Ear Infections in Adults?
- Ear Infections - An Interview with Dr. Keith N. Finlayson
- Symptoms of an Ear Infection
- Fluid in Ear
- What is H1N1?
- What is Laryngitis?
- Mononucleosis (Mono)
- Runny Nose
- Post Nasal Drip
- What Causes a Sore Throat?
- Understanding Tonsilitis
- Swimmer's Ear
- Sinus Infections
- Strep Throat Symptoms
- Whooping Cough
ENT Disorders That Cause Dizziness
Because the inner ear helps to regulate balance several ENT disorders cause dizziness, which is also called vertigo.
ENT disorders that can cause difficulty breathing include deviated septum, nasal polyps, congestion and more.
Allergies cause many ENT disorders including sinusitis, post nasal drip, and nasal polyps.
- Diagnosing and Treating Seasonal Allergies
- Coping With Nasal Allergies
- How to Detect an Allergen and Remove It From Your Home
- What Causes Hay Fever?
This section features different cancers of the ear, nose and throat.